Square Sail has gained a world-wide reputation for managing the total ‘Marine Package’. Expertise, skills and advice are immediately on hand for suitability of location, marine safety, construction of any necessary marine props and on site management co-ordination.
With a vast experience of co-ordinating all forms of water borne filming, Square Sail Co-ordinators can offer a tailored package covering all your needs.
- Advice and support concerning all aspects of Marine Logistics, Management and Planning
- Marine Film Co-ordination
- Shot List Sequencing
- Camera Boats
- Safety Boats
- Support Boats
- Qualified HSE Divers
- Risk Assessments
- Safety & Life Saving Equipment
- Advance Weather Prognosis, Forecast Analysis and Interpretation
- Marine Reccees, including Navigational Logistics and Planning
- Marine Camera Platforms
- Pontoon Systems
- Coastal, Offshore or Ocean Filming
Our team has co-ordinated a large range of marine film sequences all over the world
The beach landings in Steven Spielberg's 'Saving Private Ryan'
The creation of a fleet of Spanish galleons for Mel Gibson's 'Apocalypto'
Filming in Mallorca - 'Cloud Atlas' by the Wachowski's
Filming in Greenland for Channel 4's 'Shackleton'.
Storm sequences for 'Doctor Who' and 'Amy Foster' among others
Call +44 (0) 1726 70241 / 67526