Square Sail has gained a world-wide reputation for managing the total ‘Marine Package’. Expertise, skills and advice are immediately on hand for suitability of location, marine safety, construction of any necessary marine props and on site management co-ordination.
With a vast experience of co-ordinating all forms of water borne filming, Square Sail Co-ordinators can offer a tailored package covering all your needs.
Square Sail has co-ordinated a large range of marine film sequences all over the world
Support Services Include
- Advice and support concerning all aspects of Marine Logistics, Management and Planning
- Marine Film Co-ordination
- Camera Boats
- Safety Boat Services
- Support Boats
- Qualified HSE Divers
- Risk Assessments
- Safety & Life Saving Equipment
- Advance Weather Prognosis, Forecast Analysis and Interpretation
- Marine Recces, including Navigational Logistics and Planning
- Marine Camera Platforms
- Pontoon Systems
- Coastal, Offshore or Ocean Filming
Steven Spielberg's 'Saving Private Ryan'
The creation of a fleet of Spanish galleons for Mel Gibson's 'Apocalypto'
'Cloud Atlas' by the Wachowski's
Channel 4's 'Shackleton' in Greenland.
Storm sequences for 'Doctor Who' and 'Amy Foster'
'Taboo' May 2016